Accepting ourselves does not mean learning to live with our current problems.
Accepting ourselves is part of a development process based on the self-knowledge of our body and soul. It is important for us to create a stable self-confidence with the help of our true self-image that makes our everyday life smoother.
It is not only our soul that needs to be nurtured properly, but also our body. Inappropriate nutrition causes health problems in the long run. This also affects our mood.
Personally, during my years in advertising, I became familiar with the illnesses and psychological problems caused by a stressful and rushing lifestyle. When I was diagnosed with insulin resistance, I knew I had to change my lifestyle and eating habits, and that was a success.
In only one year, I managed to stop the problem.
The system I developed with the help of professionals has now become a lifestyle for me.
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Human Resources BA
- Proactive Life Coach, Lifestyle Personal Development Training, Life Coach
- Proactive Business Coach, Business Personal Development Training, Business Coach
- Lifestyle and Nutrition Advisor
- Functional Nutritionist
- Creating a stable personality. Today, our stability is affected by many harmful factors, even inadvertently. Treating these harmful factors is not as difficult as we think. In the long run,
we can easily stay stable with the help of new methods, which I will help you to master.
- A supportive environment is needed to develop motivation. It is important for me to provide
the supportive environment during the consultations.
- For a ” well – functioning personality ” good nutrition is essential. Acquiring it does not require much energy but determines your whole life.
- 100% discretion
- I quickly pick up the vibrations of others so I can quickly see the problem they have.
- I strive to make personal consultation extremely effective.
When do we need external help? Ask yourself the following questions:
Am I often uncertain about myself?
Do I simply want to develop and need
Before I make any important decisions, do I ask for feedback from a number of people? Am I afraid of changes?
Have I lost my motivation?
Do I need someone to support me in
my lifestyle change?
Do I not want to burden
Am I often tired and enervated?
Do I get myself often criticizing others?
Do I need someone to listen? (This is an important pillar of prevention)
Do my health problems affect my soul?